2019 m. liepos 2 d., antradienis

I'm official guide!!!! Join me together!!!

Today I'm real guide in Lithuania, especially in my native town - Vilnius. I was born here, I graduated High School, my beloved school named after the great poet of Lithunia - Salomeja Neris. She taught us as the patriots of our Country. This city is beloved because I graduated the Civil Engineer Institute, became a Civil Engineer. Here I gained the masters degree in Vilnius Gediminas Technical University - my beloved school. Thanks to all my teachers for their knowlidge opened many doors in my life!!!
Vivat Academia, Vivat Professores ...
 Esu oficialiai įteisintas gidas, kvieskit, užsakykit, dėl kainos susiderinsim (2,5 val. - 50EUR). Dovanokite savo artimiems ekskursijas.
I'm real official guide. You are welcom- individualy or with the groups of individuals (2,5 h. - 50EUR).
Я официально утвержденный туристический гид. Бронируйте для себя и своих близких (2,5 h - 50EUR)

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą